Sunday, June 25, 2006

So, it's finally happened.

I have once again been inpsired to resurrect my blog (for all you geeky electoral hacks out there, you can share my inspiration here).

On to news then... My business cards tell me that I've been elected for the past 44 days. Not that anyone's counting.

And what have I accomplished? Many things that will require an apology to my liver. Some things that may require some one-on-one time convincing my sanity to stop trying to claim asylum under my bed (FCSL anyone?). And... one 2 paragraph letter from our esteemed Provost informing me of a decision made at a Univeristy committee on May 30, 2006.

Indeed, I am blogging to brag that our SUB will be open on a 24-hour basis again this year. Boo-yah.


Enjoy that thought. I'm running off to find the RSU's business card.

Original post: June 13/06

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home