Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Victory is Mine!

After 3 weeks of delays, my i-pod shuffle courtesy of Telus's deal with Satan to lease my soul showed up. Rejoice. Especially given that Canada post would have got it here faster, and now that I have it, I can't use it at work. Merry Friggin Christmas.

I have finally figured out how to flip Klein AND Martin the bird in one fell swoop (other than voting NDP for the rest of my life). And it has to do with my lovely prosperity cheque.

Give me $400 bucks to blow instead of investing it in my education? Fine then, I'll just blow it on beer and popcorn... in a foreign country!

I've decided to spend my 21st birthday in NYC and what better way to spend it than on the government's dime in the darling US of A? I can't think of one.

What does this have to do with Martin you say? Simple. If I go out of province to spend it, it still gets to sponsor some stupid commercial in a belligerent province whereas this way, it lines the pockets of an ambassador-wielding Uncle Sam.

That'll learn em. Til they give me stuff next time they need a legacy or a vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home